Hi,

I don't think you will find something unless you look for a hack, you would
need something to connect to the bluetooth library and send signals that
bluetooth keyboards send.

That is usually not possible - as like in USB - they each have a
different "MAC" or identifier, which you would need to impersonate.

I hope I am not misleading you, but this is my thinking of how USB/Bluetooth
communication protocols work.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007