Hi,

I have here 4 Linux machines, which will be running some forums, db etc...

2 of the machines, when testing to send mail to gmail, send it and I
recieve it correctly. However, 2 other servers when they send mail,
the mail goes directly to the SPAM folder in gmail.

I can do the simple trick of clicking the message and clicking "not
spam", but the 2 servers do need to send registration mail to users,
and if they'll get the mail in the spam it will cause tons of
problems.

I have checked the RDNS, sent mail not from root, SPF record is OK.
(mail server is sendmail).

Have I missed something? I checked all the servers and they have the
same config.

Thanks,
Hetz

--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org