On 06/03/2008, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  It just took me quite a while to find current archives of linux-il on
>  the net in order to point to an article there.
>
>  I finally found a good archive at mail-archive
>  (http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il/).
>
>  I know this question sometimes returns to haunt the list but not being
>  able to find the archives causes a sort of a chicken-and-egg problem,
>  doesn't it? :)
>
>  So please - if you maintain a web site which mentions Linux-IL please
>  add a pointer to its archives (mail-archive looks good) to your web
>  site so Google can find it more easily.
>
>  Web sites I looked through include linux.org.il, hamakor.org.il (which
>  has a non-current archive) and http://linuxil.objectis.net/,
>  iglu.org.il, whatsup, linmagazine
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  --Amos

I will do that this evening. Are there any other high-value sites that
maybe we should be promoting? Of course I'd love to add my own
gibberish.co.il (shameless plug) but if someone wants to publish their
list of important Hebrew or Israeli Linux websites I will pick a few
and link to them as well.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il