2008/8/5 Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Is there not a backup of the old site, from which this can be done?
>> Not for the sake of our root-wanting friend, but for the sake of TFA?
>
> There is a backup of all the site's data on the tux server. I can use it to
> restore iglu.org.il from there given the relevant ability.

Just to clear things up before Shahar steps in: you can do that with a
regular account that has ssh write access to /var/www/public-html, no?

>> I want to see which Israeli LUG mailing lists exist.
>
> See:

How dumb I am, I even have that bookmarked! But instead I went
straight to Google and did not even look at my bookmarks...

> There are links to all the LUG sites here:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/israel/guide-to-israeli-foss-resources/

Thanks! There are some resources that look good here.

> What does "Zionism" mean? - http://xrl.us/bjn8u

I think that was intended for a different audience, perhaps included
by mistake. You do realize that this is an _Israeli_ and primarily
_Jewish_ forum, no?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com