Dear colleagues,
I am looking for a good quality DSL modem or WAP with DSL modem that supports OpenWRT in Israel. Any suggestions? Price is not an issue.

The problem that I am trying to solve is PPTP client connections from behind the modem being blocked because the cheaper DSL modem that I am using (D-Link DSL-2500U Russian version) does not seem to be able to forward GRE (only TCP, USD or both) in "virtual server" mode and cannot NAT GRE in "DMZ" mode.
Shavua tov and TIA,

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - y...@tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -