Sounds like you want IMA+EVM, specifically IMA-appraisal. I've no
experience with that in practice.

https://sourceforge.net/p/linux-ima/wiki/Home/#ima-appraisal
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/LSS2018-EU-LinuxIntegrityOverview_Mimi-Zohar.pdf

As I mentioned before, judging from your previous question, *I think what
you really need is a paid professional Linux security consultancy.*

Asking security questions in a mailing list, and worse, getting answers
from none-professionals like myself is not a good path to reach a secure
system IMHO.

By all means, you're invited to mail me in private/give me a call. While I
personally cannot help you I can refer you to people who does that for
living.

Disclosure, I've no connection to security consultunts other than working
with some excellent ones, to which I can refer and they'll probably find
you a good place to get your system secure.

Remember, even world class security teams, like the ones who designed the
X-Boxes missed some details and ended up with vulnerable system. If indeed
a secure Linux is a priority, industry knows how to do that to some extent,
but IMHO you need paid professional consultant, not general question in a
public mailing list. In my view, what you're doing is akin to asking a
public forum how to design a brakes system without any context. This is
unlikely to end up well. I don't feel it's responsible from my side to just
provide my limited knowledge without mentioning the problems with the
general approach.