On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:03:34 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:41 AM Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just put up several nginx documents helpful to those who don't yet
> > have a complete knowledge of nginx. You can access them all from the
> > following URL:
> >
> > http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/nginx/
> >

> thanks for sharing. However given the current copyrights laws I'd
> rather not risk reading something that is under this:
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/cpyright.htm .

What's your specific hesitation with
http://www.troubleshooters.com/cpyright.htm ? Would it eliminate that
hesitation if all verbiage below "Transmission Through Certain Servers
and Protocols is Prohibited" were eliminated?

Once upon a time there was a very good reason for that verbiage, but
that was 18 years ago. I'll have to think about it, but I could
probably eliminate "Transmission Through Certain Servers
and Protocols is Prohibited" and everything below, at which time it
would be a simple free-as-in-beer license.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2019 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive