Thanks for your input!

I do not really care for Hebrew or NIS payments, but do for the service & bottom line. As long as the service is good (English and/or Hebrew, via email, web-ticket, phone or fax :-) I could care less. Most impotent is avoiding those interfaces that flash & up-sell more then serve the point you originally came to use them.

Sadly, it looks like with an IL-registrar you only get to pay more & get the same or less service wise. Really hope someone can debunk me on that.