On 29/04/2020 11:35, Gabor Szabo wrote:
Hi,

Since then I cannot boot the system, it does not even seem to recognize the harddisk properly.

Can you clarify something, please? Is it only Linux, or also Windows, that won't boot?

Because it certainly looks like grub starts, and is able to see the disks (if not understand the filesystems).

Some SATA/NVME devices have dual modes, settable in the BIOS. They might, e.g., have a RAID mode etc. Some of those modes are not supported by Linux. Resetting that in the BIOS should make at least your bootable DoK see the disk again.

What I don't understand is why your Windows would stop booting. At the very least, it should start the boot process and BSoD when the disk drivers have changed for it.

Shachar