On 10/12/2020 9:02, Shlomo Solomon wrote:

I think you're right, but I have no idea how to fix it, or why it was
not setup automatically. As I wrote earlier, in the LiveDVD I had sound.

Have you tried pavucontrol? (from package pavucontrol) It can help clarify Pulseaudio's view of things.

But then again, if ALSA (as user root) does not see it, pulseaudio has nothing to work with. And nowadays there's even another layer: pipewire (pw-play, pw-cli, and such). But I have not yet heard of problems caused at that level.

-- Tzafrir