‪On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 6:49 AM ‫אורי‬‎ <u...@speedy.net> wrote:‬

> The IP of the server is 157.245.76.159, the sender is
> r...@www.speedypedia.info and SPF is defined. Is there a way to receive
> mail from this server, without using another SMTP server to send mail? This
> server only sends mail to myself and I never marked it as spam.

You could try adding DKIM too, to cryptographically authenticate outgoing
mail from your domain, which I think is one of the markers GMail is looking
at when deciding reputation.

OR (and probably much simpler if you're doing roll-your-own), if you
haven't done so already and you don't mind, you can try sending *authenticated
SMTP*, using Google's mail servers as your official SMTP server (relay),
authenticating with a GMail account on your domain (preferably not your
primary one, in case your server gets hacked and everything).

HTH,

-- Shimi