Hi,

A few days ago I  upgraded from 20.10 to 21.04. Since then I have problems
with Copy-paste. At first it seemed to be randomly not working, but after
some experimentation I think it does not work when I try to Copy from
Firefox to anything else which is not Firefox.

(And to be even stranger it seems to work sometimes from Firefox to other
apps as well, but only a few times and then it stops working.)

I also posted it on AskUbuntu, but so far no good responses.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1338970/copy-paste-from-firefox-88-0-1-not-working-properly-on-ubuntu-21-04-hirsute-hip

Have any of you encountered it?
Do you have a similar environment and it works for you?

Gabor