Given that several questions need to be answered to determine fit among
a sysadmin and its prospective employer, one-liner description of the
job would require something similar to the Geek Code which was in use
during the Early Internet era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Code

C-x C-c

--- Omer Zak

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html