Well, on the topic of fun, I have been using Nheko Reborn as my desktop client for Matrix chat and currently have an account with Element One to bridge my WhatsApp, Signal, and Telegram all to the same account - being able to have one window with all my chats on the desktop has been great.

I can't really comment on this particular problem, except that I have had some problems on Fedora/KDE with Flatpaks and locale settings in the past (keyboard layout not swapping in the app), which I solved by going to an RPM for install instead. In that particular case it was Slack, so I'm hoping to have it rolled into Matrix as well soon enough...

Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D.
HaShikma 19, Apt. 24
Nesher 3681219, Israel
+972 (0)53-872-6579
+49 (0)1577 1848188
+1 401-236-4526
mark.e.ful...@gmail.com
mark.e.ful...@gmx.de
ful...@stossrohr.net
@fuller:one.ems.host
https://www.stossrohr.net
PGP Fingerprint: 73F1 A30C BDF4 DB4B C75F FD0F D599 E76C FFCA BF60