Hi Ira,

When I check your message from speedy.net mail (powered by Google), I
receive the following messages:

SPF: PASS with IP 132.65.116.210 Learn more
DKIM: 'FAIL' with domain ira.abramov.org Learn more
DMARC: 'FAIL' Learn more

I suggest that you use/create a Gmail account, send yourself mail the way
you usually send it and check the headers from there. For example if I
check a mail I receive from my server (sent automatically), I receive
the following messages:

SPF: PASS with IP 69.169.224.10 Learn more
DKIM: 'PASS' with domain amazonses.com Learn more

You may consider sending your mail via an external email provider, such as
Amazon SES. I use them and they are very reliable.

Thanks,
אורי
u...@speedy.net