Thank you, that's interesting. So all such numbers are divisible by 9. I
didn't think about it.

You might be interested in my related question:
https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/4348279/what-is-the-highest-number-of-digits-so-that-this-number-of-digits-in-a-specific

>From checking about the first 50,000 powers of 2, I didn't find c more than
5, who actually appears only twice (c is the number of digits who appear
exactly 10% of the time in the decimal form of a specific power of 2).

אורי
u...@speedy.net