Hello Meir,

Before taking your money, let's try some free help.

Since modern Linux distributions support installation of Linux+MySQL
out of the box in reasonably standard hardware, could you tell us about
your environment and whether there is anything nonstandard in it:
1. Which Linux distribution?
2. Anything special with your hardware?
3. Any other OSes that need to be supported? To work with the same
MySQL databases? (I suspect there are such because you mention Grub.)

--- Omer Zak

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html