Thanks, but maybe I was not clear enough in defining my needs:
1 - I assume that siteground.com charges for the service, so that would
be more expensive rather than cheaper
2 - Google mail is not a solution since the addresses I'm forwarding are
not necessarily mine and not always Gmail. For example, if my son's
email is t...@walla.com, I want to be able to send mail to
t...@the-solomons.net and have it forwarded to t...@walla.com.