On 09/06/2022 19:10, Dotan Cohen wrote:
If anybody doesn't yet use Visidata, then give it a look. It is
ostensibly a tool for looking at tabular data, like CSV files, but it
works with so many formats that I find myself using it very often as
it is easier to use than purpose-built tools. I even use it to poke
around the filesystem sometimes.

https://www.visidata.org/

Visidata unfortunately places consecutive RTL cells in reverse order.
Here's the bug that I filed:
https://github.com/saulpw/visidata/issues/1392

It would be great if someone could add something constructive to that
bug report. I personally have many CSV files and other files with
Hebrew and Arabic text. Thanks.
If you can find the part of the code that outpus, simply inserting an "LRM" character between cells should, at the very least, greatly improve things.
Dotan Cohen