Hi.

I have a server with Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS and PostgreSQL 14. I was thinking
it uses PostgreSQL 14.7 and I want about to upgrade to PostgreSQL 14.8 in
July (my policy regarding PostgreSQL is to upgrade to it about two months
after it's minor release (major release I upgrade once every year or two
years). But today I checked and I found out that my server already uses
PostgreSQL 14.8. How can this be? Maybe this is related to ubuntu pro that
I subscribed to, or maybe PostgreSQL upgraded itself?

Another question - My server uses Python 3.10 and the version on the server
is currently 3.10.6. Is there a safe way to upgrade to the latest Python
3.10 (3.10.12). Because I use ppa:deadsnakes/ppa but I understand they
don't upgrade the Python version that comes with Ubuntu (in my case 3.10).
But if it was Ubuntu 20.04 or 18.04 then they would upgrade.

Thanks,
Uri Rodberg, Speedy Net.
אורי
u...@speedy.net