This series implements some missing OpenRISC relocations to allow
module loading to work.  I tested a few modules and these relocations
were enough to allow for several modules I tested with.

In the series we:
  1. Update the relocations to add all of the relocation types currently
     defined in gnu binutils.
  2. Implement two of the missing relocations needed for module loading.

Since v1:
 - Added patch suggested by Geert to rename all relocation types to the
   R_OR1K_* form.

Stafford Horne (2):
  openrisc: Define openrisc relocation types
  openrisc: Add support for more module relocations

 arch/openrisc/include/uapi/asm/elf.h | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/openrisc/kernel/module.c        | 18 +++++--

2.44.0