Hi,

with 2.6.36-rc6 I can't use the ov534 gspca subdriver (with PS3 eye)
anymore, when I try to capture video in dmesg I get:
gspca: no transfer endpoint found

If I revert commit 35680ba I can make video capture work again but I
still don't get the audio device in pulseaudio, it shows up in alsamixer
but if I try to select it, on the console I get:
cannot load mixer controls: Invalid argument

I'll test with latest Jean-François tree, and if it still fails I'll try
to find a solution, but I wanted to report it quickly first, I hope we
fix this before 2.6.36.

Thanks,
   Antonio

--