Hi Mauro,

On Wednesday 13 August 2014 10:14:11 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As there are still too things to be discussed in order to improve media
> stuff, and most of the developers nowadays are located in Europe and
> usually go to ELCE, we're scheduling a two day mini-summit in Düsseldorf,
> Germany, on Thrusday/Friday.
>
> There is a perfect opportunity to discuss the media Kernel-Userspace
> API improvements that are required for newer devices to work.
> So, we hope to have there the major Kernel contributors to the media
> subsystem, and some people working on userspace, in order to be sure that
> we'll match the needs required on userspace.
>
> In order to properly organize the event, I need the name of the
> developers interested on joining us, plus the themes proposed for
> discussions.
>
> As usual, we'll be using the media-works...@linuxtv.org ML for specific
> discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate are
> requested to subscribe it.

Thank you for organizing this. I'll be in Düsseldorf the whole week for ELCE
and LPC, and I will need to attend the IOMMU microconference at LPC on Friday
the 17th in the afternoon. Apart from that I'm interested and happy to
participate in the media mini-summit.

Regarding topics, I'm thinking about runtime reconfiguration of pipelines, but
it's a bit early to tell. I have customer demand for that, but no exact
schedule yet, so it might be too early.

Laurent Pinchart