On 08/12/2014 07:31 PM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> On 2014-08-12 18:27, Hans Verkuil wrote:
>> It was a bit confusing, but he has two problems: one pwc, one (the warning)
>> for
>> uvc.
>
> Indeed.
> Do I need to provide additional info to help find the root cause(s)?

Could you help me take a look at the xhci side.

The error:
[53009.847233] xhci_hcd 0000:02:00.0: ERROR: unexpected command completion code
0x11.

Means we got a parameter error, one of the values the xhci driver sends to the
controller
in the configure endpoint command is invalid.

This error is causing the "Not enough bandwidth" entries in the log as well, not
really a bandwidth error.

Can you add dynamic debugging, mount debugfs, and do:
echo -n 'module xhci_hcd =p' > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control

Then plug in your usb, and send me the output.
It should print out the whole input context (all parameters) used in the
configure endpoint command

-Mathias