Thansks Sergbey and all the people !!

Ok, regarding your answers:

a) How may I change the  Volume Label? If I can, of course.

b) I use RedHat 7.1 on DOSEMU, and for sure, is it not the "refresh"
setting in FoxPro, It was my very first "clue", but I test the exactly
same software on Windows and works excelent, and verify about 10 times
the program (I mean with the developer) and nothing appears to be bad.

My only clue now is that DOSEMU use a TEMP file or directory that use a
"cache" or something like that, where it store the information and
refresh the original from time to time. But I didn't found nothig to
confirm that.

Regards

Francisco

PD: Greetings from the HOT of SouthAmerica  !!

Francisco> I gotta a program that works fine on Windows, it's done
Francisco> over FoxPro.  It works fine using Samba as File Server and
Francisco> Windows Terminals

        I've got few dosemu-over-telnet stations to work with FoxPro
        applicatins. They're work pretty well.

Francisco> My trouble is using DOSEMU to run the software.

Francisco> a) First, it check the Disk Volume Label, and I can not
Francisco> change it, but Still Works, this trouble is not very
Francisco> important.

        I guess, volume label turns off right now.

Francisco> b) When more than one station is woirking with the file, it
Francisco> takes some time to write on the master file. This doesn't
Francisco> happend on Windows, that OS write intantantly, but with
Francisco> DOSEMU, it apperas to use a Memory Cache, or Disk cache, or
Francisco> whatever that only that terminal could see that new record
Francisco> on the file, after some minutes, without doing nothing the
Francisco> master file is writen.

        Nothing like that. Other stations will see changes as they
        done. (Well, delay is depend on 'set refresh to' setting in
        the foxpro)

Francisco> I checked the program and it is not the problem, maybe some
Francisco> temp files that FOXPRO use by itself, but you can imagine
Francisco> the trouble when two or more persons are working.

        Locking also works.

Francisco> Does anybody has a clue?

        What OS do you use under dosemu?

Francisco> Sorry for my bad english.......

        So am I. :)

--
  Sergey Suleymanov