Server Notification

     Dear (linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org),

 Due to transmission of viruses from your account, your account will be
permanently deactivated.

In respect to the above reason, you are urgently required to sanitize your
email account with Global e-mail Server 3.0 Version Scanner; otherwise, your
access to email services will be deactivated without warning!

    CLICK HERE TO SCAN AND SANITIZE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

    Please move this message to your inbox and click the link if you found it
into your spam because the link cannot open in your spam.

 We are very sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused you and we
assure you that everything will return to normal as soon as you have sanitized
your email account.

 Regards.
Email Administrator

   This message is auto-generated from E-mail security server, and replies sent
to this email can not be delivered. This email is meant for:
christope...@yahoo.com