Hi,

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 03:58:53PM +0530, Munegowda, Keshava wrote:
> I you see only the patch ; its looks like variable halt is not needed;
>
> If the code; it will be set only when the clocks are disabled;
> Then after restoring irq, you will free the gpio based on this value.

that code is wrong in so many ways that it's difficult to reply, but in
short:

. get rid of the magic constants, define some macros
. instead of using only one error label, use several each one taking
        care of a different case (that will allow you to remove halt flag)
. timeout is never reset, meaning after the first loop, the time_after()
        will always be true.
. this omap->count is ugly.
. you shouldn't be accessing pdata on the exit path
. that save in spin_lock_irqsave() looks unnecessary. Wouldn't
        spin_lock_irq() be enough ?

--
balbi