Hi Jan,

On 5/16/2011 11:18 AM, Jan Weitzel wrote:
Without OMAP_I2C_FLAG_RESET_REGS_POSTIDLE I got i2c controller
timeouts on each accsess after an NACK message.
Taking this flag fix it.

This patch is on top of the i2c feature implementation flags
patches

Could you please give us more information and potentially provide a link to the patches you are referring to?
It will help us assessing the need for such flag in the hwmod data.

Please note that the changelog will stay forever in the GIT tree, so you should avoid using "the patch" or making reference to something that is not an existing commit id or email archive.
You should fix as well the typo.

Thanks,
Benoit