Hello,

Am 09.06.2011 09:40, schrieb Igor Grinberg:
On 06/09/11 03:21, Alexander Holler wrote:

I see. Is the new patch version somehow provides better functionality?
You configure the gpio for output, this means that the pin is actually driven
and not just relies on internal pullup (which can vary from chip to chip).
I know nothing about that msecure stuff, but may be it is better to drive the
pin,
then just configuring the mux (enabling internal pullup)...

Just using the internal pullup was enough with my BeagleBoard C4.

Below is an updated version. The gpio_export() might be removed too.

The original patch version is already in Linus' tree, so this one will not
apply as it is.
If you decide it is better then the original one, then it must be rebased.
Otherwise, looks OK.

I'm fine with either version, so no new patch is necessary. ;)

Regards,

Alexander