Hello,

Following set contains PRCM chain interrupt handling for OMAP3/4. Contents
of this set:

- Patch 1 was initially made by Thomas Petazzoni I believe, I made some
  OMAP4 specific fixes on that one and updated this to conform to latest
  kernel APIs. This patch contains the main logic for the PRCM chain
  handling.

- Patch 2 adds a support for chaining PRCM IO wakeup events to interrupts.
  This is accomplished by simply registering pad -> irq relationship and
  launching the interrupt handler from PRCM hardirq with generic_handle_irq().

- Patch 3 is just a hack to enable serial to work with PRCM IO wakeups,
  this should be written properly by someone when the initial framework
  (patch 1 & 2) are okay.

Any comments welcome.

-Tero

Texas Instruments Oy, Tekniikantie 12, 02150 Espoo. Y-tunnus: 0115040-6.
Kotipaikka: Helsinki