This cleans up the current line-speed handling somewhat, while avoiding
requesting an unsupported line speed (which can lead to undefined
behaviour) by determining the maximum speed supported by the device type
in question.

Karoly, how did your line-speed tests with cp2102n go? I think we should
just handle the higher cp2102n rates as we do with cp2104/8, that is by
mapping the lower rates to the rates supported by legacy devices, while
allowing any higher rates (up to the device maximum) to be requested
without trying to report back the actual rate chosen (for now).

Johan

Johan Hovold (2):
  USB: serial: cp210x: make line-speed quantisation data driven
  USB: serial: cp210x: honour device-type maximum line speed

 drivers/usb/serial/cp210x.c | 136 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------

2.18.0