Hi folks,

this patchset implements the bare minimum PM
support for dwc3. We're not even playing with
the PHYs yet.

Please give this a good round of test as PM
always tends to break things apart.

I haven't thoroughly tested this yet, but I
thought that I should give people enough time
to run all sorts of tests on their platforms.

The target for this patchset is v3.10, so there's
more than enough time to verify functionality
with all 4 patches applied.

Note, also, that this patchset will help us finally
adding Hibernation support, but let's first make
sure that non-Hibernation PM works as expected,
since that's far more easier to implement and there
are platforms out there (err OMAP5) not using
the hibernation features ;-)

(not thoroughly tested yet, specially the
pci_device_disable()/pci_device_enable() part)

Note that I will still rebase this patchset
once v3.9-rc1 is tagged because of the latest
DT support patches.

If anyone is interested in helping testing these
patches, I have them all available on dwc3-dev-pm-ops
branch on my tree, together with some other patches
which I have already sent to this mailing list.

Changes since v3:
        - Fixed warning when building host-only versions

Changes since v2:
        - Fixed a possible problem when gadget driver wasn't loaded
        - Added PCIe and Exynos support
                (for Exynos, I took Vikas' original patch)

Changes since v1:

        - added one extra patch to keep track of pullups state
        - modified PM support patch to reconnect pullups if they were connected
          before suspending

cheers

Felipe Balbi (10):
  usb: dwc3: core: don't forget to free coherent memory
  usb: dwc3: core: explicitly setup and cleanup event buffers
  usb: dwc3: gadget: introduce and use enable/disable irq methods
  usb: dwc3: gadget: save state of pullups
  usb: dwc3: core: add power management support
  usb: dwc3: omap: fix a typo on of_device_id
  usb: dwc3: omap: introduce enable/disable IRQ methods
  usb: dwc3: omap: remove unused fields from private structure
  usb: dwc3: omap: add basic suspend/resume support
  usb: dwc3: pci: add basic suspend/resume support

Vikas Sajjan (1):
  usb: dwc3: exynos: add basic suspend/resume support

 drivers/usb/dwc3/core.h        |  34 ++++++++++
 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-exynos.c |  34 ++++++++++
 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-omap.c   | 119 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-pci.c    |  38 +++++++++++

1.8.1.rc1.5.g7e0651a