Hi,

Currently, the sysfs MUSB node name uses kernel device name global
*auto* convention. So depending on kernel configuration, the two MUSB
device nodes could be musb-hdrc.0.auto/musb-hdrc.1.auto, or
musb-hdrc.1.auto/musb-hdrc.2.auto. Of cause the index could be any
other number if there were more devices using this naming convention.

Why we decided to name MUSB nodes this way? It gives me a lot of
troubles in scripting and documentation.

Thanks,
-Bin.