On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 06:05:07 -0700, David Miller <da...@davemloft.net> writes:
> From: <jonathan.ch...@delta.com.tw>
> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:51:38 +0800
>
> > *************************************************************************
> > This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
> > use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> > privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> > distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> > contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
> > message. [Delta Electronics, INC. Taiwan]
>
> I'm not considering any patch with something like this attached to it,
> sorry.

Yes, I fully understand. Because I seem unable to go around the annoying
message, I will try to resubmit the patch with another email
account. Thanks.

        Jonathan
*************************************************************************N‹§˛ćěr¸›yúčšŘb˛XŹśÇ§vŘ^–)Ţş{.nÇ+‰ˇĽŠ{ąşĆâžŘ^n‡rĄöŚzˁëh™¨č­Ú&˘řŽGŤéhŽ(­éšŽŠÝ˘j"úśm§˙ďęäzšŢ–ŠŕţfŁ˘ˇhšˆ§~ˆmš