Am 29.02.2016 17:10, schrieb Greg KH:
> On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 02:47:45PM +0100, walter harms wrote:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> is someone aware of a problem with DTR in that driver ?
>>
>> I use: Linux version 3.4.53-MMI-SW.401_0.1-43
>
> That's a very old and obsolete kernel version.  Please ask for support
> from the vendor that is forcing you to live with that kernel version,
> that is what you are paying for.
>
> We can help you here if you try the latest kernel release, can you try
> 4.4?

Hi,
i would like to give same feedback.

Using a newer version of linux caused unexpected problems unrelated to the
interface
but we found a possible trouble spot.
the chip cp2105 has a One Time Programmable register to define DTR etc.
we were not aware of that.

I would suggest to add an ioctl to get the mode. (I did not see one).
so someone has a change to find the problem next time.

re,
 wh