On 07/12/17 17:26, Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 05:14:10PM +0000, Michael Drake wrote:
On 07/12/17 15:16, Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 04:01:23PM +0100, Greg KH wrote:
Oops, I should have tested the code, it now crashes for me with the
following error:
        Floating point exception (core dumped)

Do you see this as well?

No, I don't see that.

And it's crashing on my USB audio device.  Here's the output of it from
the "old" lsusb output.

[snip]

Does it still crash with the warning fixes I posted?  If so I'll
look in detail tomorrow.

I will check when I get home tonight, I don't have the USB device on me
at the moment.

Thank you.  I believe I've guessed the problem and sent a patch.

Cheers,

--
Michael Drake                              http://www.codethink.co.uk/