Hi Laurent,

I'm working on a system which utilizes a large number of webcams. Almost
everything works fine (capturing, settings controls etc) except that
only my application achieves only 15fps per camera. I've tried disabling
the auto exposure and setting the exposure manually but this doesn't
help. Well...it works but the exposure has no effect "above" 15fps.It
seems that something is limiting the framerate but luvcview works fine
for example...I can't see any difference in the implementation except
that I'm using avcap which maps to similar V4L2 code for linux (cross
plattform capturing
api)(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=231756). The
only setting that works is choosing the lowest resolution 160x120
(format independant).
I'm pretty sure that the problem must be somewhere in the application so
I'm really sorry for filling the list with these lines but I would
appreciate any idea on that. At the moment I have no idea were to look.
The setup is Fedora 10, Kernel 2.6.27.9, various Logitech 9000pro

thanks in advance
Mathias