Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: MaJik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Dave Matthews Band...Saturday night...NRR
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Everyone....might there be anyone out there with transportation and a need to see Dave Matthews Band play??? It's tomorrow night at the Shoreline and my girl has 2 extra tickets (lawn seats) that she wants to get rid of... you'll just need to pick em up, or possibly work somethin' out with her....please only serious inquires!! I know it's short notice, but for you die hard Dave Matthews fans, (and I know you're out there!!) its a super chance, only available cus we got a couple flakes for friends!!! So, anyone intrested please email me privately@ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ....... thanks a bunch, and keep on dancin' like no one's watching......
                                          ~athena

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter -E.E. Cummings
We all live with the objective of being happy;
Our lives are all diffrent and yet the same.
-Anne Frank

Do you Yahoo!?