People, I've setup a transparent Squid proxy for WiFi clients. I'm
using SSL interception so I had to generate a CA private certificate
(generated from pfSense certificate manager tab).

But when I add this CA private certificate to several Android an
Iphone devices in order to proxify and filter SSL applications, some
of the Android devices don't work correctly: Facebook an Instagram
don't load the profiles and Mercadolibre doesn't open the menu. In the
other Android and Iphone devices, everything works OK.

Can this problem be related to the CA certificate (maybe I have to use
a given digest algorithm and key lenght) or is this an Android
intrinsec problem depending of OS version???

Thanks a lot.

ROBERT