Your message dated Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:23:52 +0100
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line fixed in last upload
has caused the Debian Bug report #449028,
regarding logcheck: has the test for 'admin' in violations.d/ ever caught
anything on a Debian system?
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.)

--
449028: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=449028
Debian Bug Tracking System