I have a new email address!You can now email me at: khadija...@yahoo.in

- Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim,    I am Khadija Umar, I  have a deposit valued at
$6.5 million which Recently, I  decided to donate this fund to either an
organization or devoted  individual  that will utilize this money the way I
will instruct herein. As soon as I  receive your reply on Email:
umar.khadi...@personal.ro         Any delay in your reply will give room in
sourcing for another organization  or a devoted Individual for this same
purpose. Until I hear from you by email,  my dreams will rest squarely on your
Shoulders.    May Allah's blessings be with you in all your daily endeavours,
Ameen.    Khadija Umar al-Mukhtar.