On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 06:26:10PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I wonder if the right way of handling this would be to instead install a
> logcheck rule as part of the libpam-krb5 package that looks something

This would be the preferred solution for me.
I just haven't found a way to configure logcheck to match log messages
from one daemon against arbitrary rule files. For example, log messages
from sudo will be matched against /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/sudo
but not against /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/libpam.