ATTENTION

I am a top civil servant in a Governmental agency responsible for contract
invoice processing.

In 2005, a contract was awarded by my Government to a German Engineering
firm for rehabilitation and construction of Urban Roads. The actual
contract worth was $108million USD.

The contract was successfully executed. The firm has been paid and they
have since packed up their construction rigs and left the country.
However the contract was overestimated by $20.2million USD.  Since, I am
the only one who has the classified files. I am desirous to fix your name
for the overestimated $20.2million and you can make claim of the fund and
have my share send back to me. Upon your response, i will give you details
of this deal.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail at your earliest convenience with your information as to proceed.

YOUR FULL NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
OCCUPATION:
ADDRESS: