tags 712941 unreproducible moreinfo
thanks

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 07:33:51PM -0400, shiz...@vif.com wrote:
>  Since I upgraded to wheezy in may, logcheck reports contain only one
>  line:
>
> egrep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]

I'm not able to reproduce this issue on Debian wheezy with the standard
rule set from logcheck-database package.

Please provide more information about how to reproduce this issue.

> Configuration Files:
>  /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/samba changed [not included]

Maybe this change or the rule file from another package is causing this
issue. Can you please check that and report back if the issue still
exist?

Best regards

Hannes