Add came...@vip.163.com to your address book to ensure inbox delivery.

This email was sent to logcheck-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org by came...@vip.163.com.
View in browser   |  Click unsubscribe   |

Dear friend,

Good day!

Here Cameray recommends you our new practical patented design, extreme small size of HD Web super Micro Pinhole camera for your reference.

未命名.JPG

You are worthy to have it for the following features:

*With professional Megapixel Pinhole Lens

*Size only 30*30*28.5mm

*1/3 megapixels progressive scan CMOS

*Digital noise detection, ATW and Automatic Exposure

*With H.264 video compression and 720P dual stream coding compression, 2.2 power consumption

*Support using centralized monitor client-side with international standard protocol-ONVIF, DDNS for real time watching and recording

*Static IP (support setting of IP address, IP mask, Gateway and DNS)

*Support TCP/IP HTTP ARP TCP ICMP DHCP UDP DDNS etc network protocols

*Support real time watching by iphone and android phone

Our company is a 100% manufacture majoring in this type product, and we can supply you with best quality and best price. If any interest you have, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for your reading this letter and hope everything goes well with you.

Cameray team

http://oss.jinyuncrm.com/jinyuncrm2012/352_575_f794b4e9-076b-4bd0-b530-2e7cca9876d2

CAMERAY ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.
Professional Miniature CCD Camera Leading Manufacturer
E.mail :     info@cameray.cn

Website : www.cameray.cn/en/home/index.php

Tel :         +86 (755) 2592 9278
Fax :        +86 (755) 2592 8078

unsubscribe forward print pdf

I did not give my permission to this sender, click to report.

This email was sent to logcheck-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org by came...@vip.163.com   | Privacy Policy

Facebook   MySpace   Twitter   Digg   del.icio.us   Google   StumbleUpon   Publicly +1