On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 10:00:17AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> I nominate last night as the 2nd best social meeting of all time, just
> behind the TVR train and toilet seat nicking of a previous meeting.
>
> The stolen wine by the thames at 1am was a particularly nice feature.

Not wishing to be a sourpuss but personally last night was one of the worst
social meetings ever. The noise level, being unable to hear people, the lack
of space, unavailability of food, etc. made it one of the least pleasent
venues we've used. I wasn't at all unhappy about leaving early. However I
suspect I'm in the minority.

I can imagine The Anchor is a great pub in the summer when you can sit out by
the river.

Neil.