As was discussed (after Greg and the steak posse had left last night),
there may be a second constrained walk (following on from the epic
London Walk, somewhat documented on http://husk.org/lndn/walk/),
probably around the stations above the Circle Line, sometime in the
next two or three weeks.

I estimate it'd be between six and eight hours of walking, but as we've
now done one walk starting at sunrise, I thought it'd be fine to start
it a little later in the day; there's probably going to be debate about
where to start and which direction to walk in too. To save London.pm
from this distraction, I've (finally, cheers Evil) set up the long
threatened crisps mailing list for potential walkers; email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body subscribe crisps to join, if you're
interested in taking part in this or other walks.

--
:: paul
:: how fickle fate can be