Hi

Just like to get some input whether anyone in here has setup LTSP with
RAID 1? Because we have run into harddisk crash problem and users a
facing with downtime. I came across HA with LTSP, etc. Is RAID 1 is one
of the solutions because it seems simpler to set-up as compared to
setting up HA.

regards
duan
See also http://opensource.mimos.my