Chris,
The libsys file is obsolete. You are welcome to use it, but it *must* be used with a Woody system. Syncing it with a Sarge or Etch system *will* give you a broken system.

That browser.jar-catalog is for use on the OPACS (the address bar is disabled), but I also have a new one for 1.0.7 for public stations. I've upload it to the site.

Pete Billson
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.

Chris Fanning wrote:
  I included everything, except what is listed in
http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/exclude

Thanks

  This is for a debian system.

I'm using Debian too.

I see in
http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/INSTALL.txt that this is a woody install.
I'd like to download your
http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/libsys.tar.gz and try it out.
Is a testing(etch) base installation ok, or must it be woody?

I've got a library running on ltsp so I'll be checking out your
browser.jar too ;)

Thanks.
Chris.