Ashish,

If you are using 4.2, NFS Swap will _not_ work. LTSP 4.2 uses NBD and
the ltspswap daemon, a totally different system. The USE_NFS_SWAP and
SWAPFILE_SIZE in your lts.conf will _not_ enable swap in 4.2, so you can
remove those lines.

Very roughly, to enable swap in 4.2, you have to:

1) On the server, install ltspswapd, found in the localdev support
package,
2) Configure ltspswapd, modify /etc/sysconfig/ltspswapd,
3) Add USE_NBD_SWAP=Y to lts.conf, and
4) Reboot the terminal

There are more detailed instructions found at
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/SwapNbd#Configuring_Swap_over_NBD_in_LTS

John